Thursday, January 27, 2005

Day before the big day

Well I'm off towards Heathrow very shortly, staying there overnight before getting on the 10:20 flight to Mumbai tomorrow morning. The rucksack is packed - yes, everything went in, though I am buckling slightly under the weight. Still, I had a good long session last night trying to work out whether I could justify the presence of everything in the rucksack, and save a pair of waterproof trousers I'm not entirely sure about, it all needs to be there, so it's all staying in.

The doxycycline even went down OK this morning - it turns out the key to taking the stuff and not barfing is to eat, which I thought I wasn't allowed to do.

Until the next time I post then! If I'm bored tonight at the hotel and there's an Internet cafe, it won't be long...

No comments: