Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Days in single figures

Scary biscuits. Where did that expression come from? Am I the only one that says that?

My to-do list has taken on a life of its own now - tick one thing off, and something else appears. Time is running out to sort everything out, so anything trivial is getting ignored! Still to do - half my kit list, money, travellers cheques, the last vaccinations, booking hotels... I'm a pig awful procrastinator at the best of times, and this is the worst of times to be a procrastinator.

Yorkshire was, as always, great fun, especially Saturday night, or as the police in Leeds apparently call it, Fight Night. We had a ringside view in Life Bar for a bunch of characters fighting each other, the bouncers, and each other again. And the women were joining in.

2 comments:

nick said...

I don't know any other people that are scared by biscuits...Cookie's are well scary though.

Y tho said...

Scariest of all are Cookie's cookies